Saturday 24 August 2013

Attack on Humanity - Bomb Attack. -----------------------------

I have seen dead people before. I have seen them on television, on the news, on their deathbeds, with their loved ones carrying them to the hospital. But I have never seen dead people like this. Lying in pools of blood, lying without their hands or legs. I have never seen anyone die in front of me, screaming for help. And I can do nothing for them. People were looking at Me with hope in thir eyes. And I was standing their helpless, like a fool. They were fighting for their lives, breathe their last, and die.

For a second I lost my all senses. My ears ring from the noise of the blast, and now all I can get a view is, people running here and there to save their life. Images were blurred. All I could see is RED. Blood everywhere. On the ground, on the bodies of people everywhere.. On Me. I was not sure if it was mine or it was theirs. All I knew is my skin was burning because of the heat. I was hardly able to see anything - because of the ashes. In next moment I realized it was ' A terrorist attack'. Yes, it was a Bomb blast happened in Mumbai Local Trains. I was lucky that I was safe or I was unlucky to witnessed the blast ? The view near Me was horrible. People were running here n there some with bodies in their hands. I could hear sirens blaring in the distance. It was police or ambulance I guessed. I scrolled my eyes around, I tried to stand up. With lot of efforts I managed to get up. I wanted to help them. Who were screaming for their life.

In the next moment, I saw a scene that left me speechless. A person was trying to remove Gold jewelery from a dead body. I was completely shocked. I mean how can people be so cruel at this time ? All they can think about all these ? How can we take benefits from someone's death ? That too so horrible death.

------------------------

Terrorist attacks are attacks on our country. Wich takes away thousand of lives in a moment. Its the time we should be united. Its the time we should help each other. Its the time we need to think about everyone. Who are losing their lives, Who are losing their loved ones.

Yes there are people who does not even hesitate to take any one's life on the name of religion. But we need to stand together ignoring all religions. Because we are *INDIANS*.

Open your eyes to stop these activities. Open your heart to help others. Stay alert and help to keep our Country safe. 

Khushi 

No comments:

Post a Comment